Serve it up for yourself as a delicious and easy breakfast or brunch. And slice into smaller toasts for a healthy entertaining option too.
GF/VG // Serves 2 // Time: 10 mins
- 4 slices Nut and Seed Loaf
- 2 small red radishes
- ½ large avocado
- 2 tbsp goat’s cheese
- ¼ cup micro greens or snow pea sprouts
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-4 fried eggs
- Grill or toast loaf slices on both sides until crispy
- Wash and finely slice radish
- Peel and dice avocado
- Once grilled, smear goat’s cheese on toast slices
- Top with radish, avocado and greens
- Splash with olive oil and season to taste
- Serve warm alongside fried eggs
Our Nut & Seed Loaf is the perfect way to toast with the added benefit of protein and prebiotic fibres for satisfaction and better balance in your meal.
Gluten-free, organic, made in Sydney and developed by Nutritionist Nadia Felsch.