Ready in a flash and super cute too! I love how these muffins are easily customisable too. Hello birthday cakes or midweek snacks.
GF/VG // Makes 12 // Time: 25 mins
- 1 x Wholefood Society Banana Bread Mix
- 5 large over-ripened bananas
- 75mL extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg (50g)
- 1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt/muffin
- Sprinkling of gorund cinnamon
- Honey to drizzle, optional
- Prepare Banana Bread Mix as per directions on the pack
- Bake in muffin moulds with patty covers (no stick!) for 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through
- Once cooked, allow muffins to cool on a wire rack and top with yoghurt, cinnamon and optional honey to serve
- Enjoy or store in the fridge for up to one week (without topping)
Our Banana Bread Mix is the perfect way to enjoy easy and healthy banana bread at home, whenever you want.
Gluten-free, organic, made in Sydney and developed by Nutritionist Nadia Felsch.