A delicious and nutritious update to this sweet classic. Also a fab way to utilise last week's carrot still in the fridge!
GF/VG // Makes 1 loaf // Time: 55 mins
- 1 x Wholefood Society Banana Bread Mix
- 5 large over-ripened bananas
- 75mL extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg (50g)
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts
- Optional pear slices to top loaf
- Prepare Banana Bread Mix as per directions on the pack
- To the wet mix, add in the carrot and nuts to combine well
- Cook as per directions
- Enjoy or store in the fridge for up to one week
Our Banana Bread Mix is the perfect way to enjoy easy and healthy banana bread at home, whenever you want.
Gluten-free, organic, made in Sydney and developed by Nutritionist Nadia Felsch.