This recipe should really be called "anytime bruschetta" as it is exactly that! Ready in moments and another great idea to load in more taste and nutrition.
GF/VG // Serves 2 // Time: 10 mins
- 4 slices Nut and Seed Loaf
- 2 small red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- ¼ cup fetta cheese, diced
- 1 tbsp red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Drizzle of caramelised balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Grill or toast loaf slices on both sides until crispy
- Combine well in a small bowl all fresh ingredients
- Serve atop toast
- Finish with olive oil, vinegar and season to taste
Our Nut & Seed Loaf is the perfect way to toast with the added benefit of protein and prebiotic fibres for satisfaction and better balance in your meal.
Gluten-free, organic, made in Sydney and developed by Nutritionist Nadia Felsch.