Exactly as good as you imagine. In short, make these immediately.
GF/VG // Serves 2 // Time: 25 mins
- 1 x Wholefood Society Banana Bread Mix
- 5 large over-ripened bananas
- 75mL extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg (50g)
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder (30g)
- 30mL melted coconut oil
- 1 ¼ tablespoons melted cacao butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Dash of salt, to taste
- Prepare Banana Bread Mix as per directions on the pack
- Bake in silicone donut moulds (no stick!) for 20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through
- Whilst baking, gently combine cacao powder and melted coconut oil in a mixing bowl over warm water
- Add cacao butter, honey and salt
- Continue to combine together until smooth and glossy
- Keep chocolate bowl over warm water
- Once cooked, place donuts on a wire rack over a tray to top with chocolate
- Enjoy or store in the fridge for up to one week
Our Banana Bread Mix is the perfect way to enjoy easy and healthy banana bread at home, whenever you want.
Gluten-free, organic, made in Sydney and developed by Nutritionist Nadia Felsch.